Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tick, tock, tick, tock!

Time is very precious to me in this world. I hate to waste it on frivolities and I can not bear to waste it with unserious folks. Time is very unrelenting and unforgiving. It never waits for anyone. It just keeps ticking away mercilessly. I do not know if you get what I am saying. Just make hays while the sun shines. Discover your purpose of creation and mission while here on earth. Do not waste my time because I will never let you no matter who you are or the power you may wield. Even if you feel you are indispensable, mark what I say time will dispense of you easily and replace you without you knowing it. Stop scratching your head and getting too wise and bloated in your own ego. Watch the clock. Tick, tock, tick, tock. Burn the midnight oil and welcome the dawning of the day with glee. Tick, tock, tick, tock, watch the clock. Grain by grain is falling down the hourglass!!!

Just believe I love you all

Shi ya nje!

Apostle Patrice Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment