Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Monday, February 16, 2015

THIS IS MY STATEMENT


THIS IS MY STATEMENT!
I have a rhythm to mesmerize this world
I have a class robed in simplicity
I am powerfully and eternally unique
The Patrician always leads the pack
You may copy me but
You can never be me
I was curiously formed and fashioned
To arouse all curiosity
My footsteps reverberates chaos and mayhem
In the tents of Cushan
My garments were woven with
The sweetest loving fragrances
From the heavenly looms of glory
I am Patrice Yehuda
I made mistakes more than anyone could claim
Yet mercy and grace stood up for me
I am the sent one after the fulness of the glory
I am from the GREAT I AM!
No clichés, no gimmicks
No rhetorics and no sophistries
But just pure plain truth
It is time you and your city hears my voice
Now let's go!
This is my statement!
Shi ya nje!
- Apostle Dr Patrice Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment