Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

HE CAME THROUGH CRAFTINESS!

#listentodrpatriceyehuda

HE CAME THROUGH CRAFTINESS!

On March 29, 2015 I wept so much for one nation that my sorrow was beyond my strength. No one understood and no one could feel the agony in the spirit. They all stood there in the congregation wondering what was happening to me but they could not understand. I asked God for mercy upon our aged men and women, upon our youths and the children. I stood at the altar and wailed so deep for the gloomy darkness that I saw spread over  the nation - the aftermath of the general elections just the day before which at this time no results has yet been announced. I had been upon upon the watch many days before then being brought into the divine  counsels as it related to the future of the nation.

So many are ignorant. So many are blind and cannot see. So many can not understand. All are swept away in the same direction. Some are wise in their own counsels.  Let those who proclaim themselves prophets speak now and tell us where we are and where we are headed to.  Did they become also physicians of no value?

Oh my people awake for an enemy has entered through the gates already but he shall not prevail but shall be thrust out without hand.
Awake and turn to the Lord all ye prisoners of hope in the country.
The Lord shall save his people and glorify his own name! For the people know not that they belong to the Lord and not to any man or tyrant. It is time for the voice of the Lord to be heard in the midst of the nations. It is time to lift up the banner and raise the standard. Let men know to whom they owe their breath of life.

I see it clearly.  It is before my eyes but I am not to declare it yet. Terrible mysteries shall unfold as the investigative judgments are concluded.
Listen to me all ye people, all flesh is grass and the glory thereof does not endure. There is an eternal Spirit by which all men are enlightened and energised.  The Spirit is the Sovereign! By Him all things hold and consists.
Let us pause now and not go deeper than this...

Ekwu cha na m!

Shi ya nje!
DrPatrice Yehuda


No comments:

Post a Comment