Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Friday, August 12, 2016

LOUD AND CLEAR OUT!

#listentodrpatriceyehuda

I will say it now loud and clear and once and for all that any pastor that dares come to my inbox or any other way to preach One Nigeria to me will be blocked completely and I will severe all ties and connections with you!

You are in your "out zone" and have never been in the "in zone" with my people. You believe in marauders and janjaweeds and institutional injustice, impunity and hatred when you preach me your nonsense one Nigeria!

Are you aware that the Kingdom of GOD is under threat and suffering violence while you go about preaching your materialist jargon with no feelings or passions for the oppressed or for what is going on daily in the land.

Have you ever heard the cries of the oppressed? Have you ever heard the groanings of the earth because of the blood the wicked sheds upon it daily? Have you ever heard the cry of the Spirit Himself?

Stop being politically correct and stop playing to the gallery or seeking worldly fame. I may tolerate you today but not another day!

May God bless #Biafra and all those who love her forever!

Under Solemn Oath

Shi ya nje!
DrPatrice Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment