Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Saturday, May 12, 2018

A WORD TO THE SHEPHERDS

#listentodrpatriceyehuda

A WORD TO THE SHEPHERDS!

You are not the first and you shall not be the last. There were many shepherds who have pastured the flock of the ETERNAL I AM at the times appointed unto them and they were taken and fell asleep.

No shepherd shall know if his labour in the vineyard is acceptable or not, if he had any gain of profit or loss of reward until the day of final reckoning.

No matter what you do, remember this that the Great Shepherd of the flock is the GREAT I AM THAT I AM and you were only but just an under-shepherd under the hand of the GREAT SHEPHERD OF ALL!

Be careful not to go beyond the boundaries to Lord it over the heritage of the GREAT I AM who alone owns the flock! Every destruction brought upon the flock are recorded and every evil doctrine that is fed to the flock is also recorded in the books!

Seek the face of the ETERNAL I AM who has called you into the fellowship of His Son who is the GOOD SHEPHERD, who once laid down His life for the sheep and purchased it with His own life and His own blood!

Remember that many were called but few were chosen and that twelve were called unto the Apostleship but one was of a contrary seed!

The silver and the gold is not thine but mine, the offerings and the tithe is not thine to covet or consume unto thy lust.

Let thine heart be as mine heart and see only that which I see and thy crown shall be secured unto thee in the end!

Never run ahead of my Spirit says the ETERNAL I AM. Never procrastinate when thou art commanded by my Spirit and fear not the face of any man or devils!

I have set the poor in thy midst for mine own purpose. I have also set the homeless and the orphans and the widows in thy midst, and what thou doest unto them and with them shall never be unrecorded!

I alone know whom I have chosen. I alone know my elect ones and I alone know all whom I have sent!

COUNSELS FROM UPON THE WATCH

Under Solemn Oath

Shi ya nje!
DrPatrice Yehuda

Please SHARE wide now.

No comments:

Post a Comment