Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Thursday, May 26, 2022

OBIARANOGECHIYA

#listentodrpatriceyehuda

#letterstomyson

LETTER TO MY SON, OBIARANOGECHIYA 

No.1

My beloved son,

Of all my earthly expectations, you have been prime and chief above all. My desire is that this letter shall be the constant undying echo of my voice and love to you.

Your time and womb of coming has not been of my choosing no matter how hard I tried or cried to be blessed with the joy of your arrival.

In submission to THE GREAT ETERNAL ONE, who is the father of us all from the everlasting ages, I can say that the timing of your coming shall be perfect. That is the reason I shall call you Obiaranogechiya!

These times and years has granted me the grace and space to toil in nightly watchings and endless reading and seeking to discover and comprehend the very reason and meaning of this journey!

I look forward to the  joyous honor of handing  you this rod of the Bloodline of Honor as my father and all the fathers before did, that you may continue in the mystery path of the mystery covenant that has bound us to that everlasting cause!

I think of you, I dream of you and I look forward to the day I shall behold your face and look into your shinny eyes as it flashes the convergence of the glories of the past and of the future!

I am here daily wondering what sort of world it would be that you will meet and live in.

Daily I pray that you do not meet a country called #Nigeria or be born into such a place. Daily I pray that our land and our people may breath the air of freedom and peace…living in their towns, cities, villages and hamlets in perfect peace and prosperity without the dark cloud of the Janjaweeds ever hanging over our land and our people forever!

I greatly pray and long that you will see and live in #Biafra! That your roots may go deep within the soil of the land of the ancients and that you bear glorious fruits before the face of the Sun!

Everyday I pray that you will meet a world free from the vices and demonic controls and agendas of the Satanic Earth-keepers and the Evil Custodians of the New World Order!

My beloved son, Obiaranogechiya, I have many things to say and write to you. I have many eternal hopes and prayers for you. I hope that my living letters to you shall continue to convey my presence, love and care to you every step of your own journey…

Okay, wait and let me sip some water and I shall tell you some stories much later…..

Your ever loving father,

Under Solemn Oath
DrPatrice Yehuda
( Nna Ańawanti )

No comments:

Post a Comment