Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Believe in hope!


High profile suicides and murders every where. The elements are agitating and so also the hearts of the children of men are restless and are failing them. Confusions, frustrations and depressions in every soul but no matter the weight you may be under, remember there is still a tomorrow and hope can never be lost to the one who always believes in hope.
 
 Please do not take your life or the life of another no matter how bitter, painful and unbearable life presents itself to you. Look to God and God alone and let him carry you through the storm. In the end you shall surely ask "how did I even manage to make it through the rain?".
 
 No news in the world is good news anymore except the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. I have experienced the deepest grief and pain that I once pleaded to the Lord to take me away and never let me see another sunrise. I would lay in bed and wish never to wake up. When you think nothing matters any more, just hold on and see God give you a reason again to believe in hope. 
 
Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning! Remember Job my friends! Remember Joseph my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment