Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

This Valentine thing!


Listen saints I must say this clearly, I do not believe the children of God should be talking about or celebrating valentine. God is not Valentine and can never be . We are a distinct, unique and holy seed of God immersed in immaculate pure and perfect love. Valentine is a worldly and heathen saturnalia! This is what it is and nothing less. The love we celebrate daily and endlessly is the love of God poured out to us in Christ Jesus - Yahoshua Hammaschiach.
 
 We need to separate from these celebrations derived from heathen practices and from that Roman god of love called Cupid. We must not be tainted, corrupted or defiled by these mythological observances. We must turn the world to the Christ of God who has revealed to us the true love that is in the Father. I do not believe in Valentine!!! I believe in the love of God. Imagine the orgies that will take place today and the wild parties and lots of debauchery - would that then be in the name of love? What is love? And who is love? These may be things you need to ask someone today.
 
 I have chosen to make this clear and to let you my friends know where I stand at any given time. Believe me when I Patrice say to you "I love you with the love of Christ our Lord". Keep your children from any valentine date or party. Let us defend our homes and families from the influences of lies. I am on a journey of life in quest of the Truth!!! It is time to stand tall with the truth my friends. Yes I believe in love because I believe in God.
 
 We must earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered to the saints of old. We must reflect love! I mean the love from the eternal founts. Love that knows no fears and that hurts not. Love that takes no advantage but rather sacrifices self and all. Love that seeks the greater good of the one that is loved! Yes, this is my own submission!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment