Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Reflections of Patrice Yehuda 23052013




My thoughts have been very deep in consonance with my experiences.
My journeys have been long and hard as one traveling to where the road meets the sky.
If I could change a thing, then what it could be I know not.
Everything works out a mystery plan or purpose. Day and night, cold and heat and the seasons, all tell the same story from age to age that nothing here is forever.
While our human experiences endure we will always remember the one against the other and the other against the one. Then I thought out loud upon my bed “O that there was no evil in the world and that wickedness was never conceived neither did the crooked serpent exist”.
 Again I reasoned how would we value joy if we never knew pain or agony or sorrow or how can one appreciate the honeycomb if there never was a bitter essence? What if there were no clouds and no rain? Was there ever something before nothing or was it nothing before something?
Why did he make him a coat of many colors for the one whose feet they hurt with fetters, and whose soul was laid in iron and separated from his brethren? Was the coat of many colors supposed to cover many sorrows or did the coat of many colors invest many sorrows upon his soul for the one whom the heavens have adorned?

Why does our heart flutter when our soul is in agony?  Why does the soul of man weather so much pain and bruises in that unheard cry of the spirit? Someone please try answering me if you know!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment