Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Mystery of Love! Part 2


Someone wrote this:
"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is! Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, and it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your roots should grow towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms fall from your branches you find that you're one tree and not two!!—"

This is true to a large extent. The mystery of love is found in the very essence of divinity. Love takes watchful possession of the object of its affection so we can say that Jealousy is another term for love. So love also called jealousy is the expression of the inexorable force and ardor of the affection which can neither yield or share possession of its object and which can be likened to the divine nature or true life of God.
Love is a divine principle translated and communicated to the soul of man for expression and enjoyment. It is that which they that have not experienced it in its purity dwell in the poverty of the robbers of the human race. It is the elemental principle of all true beings and overcomes in all its might all opposing agencies whatsoever.
“Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.  Many waters cannot quench love; neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.” – Songs 8:6-7
From this we can see that even love as a human affection must be reverenced and treasured deeply when it is expressed so as not to be bought of anything of a different nature as this can only awaken scorn. Love is the most powerful force and weapon there ever is in all the creation. It is adamant and not moved by anyone’s attempt to plead or persuade it against its object of affection. 
Love is that which defines God and all his creation. It is so sacred and is the supreme and highest commander of all the other virtues. Love hates to be despised or slighted. Love hates to be ignored or treated with levity. Love deserves nothing but the central and eternal focus of all labors as the reason and end of all human labors is to be found in love. For when man tills the earth, he tills it with love. When man dresses his garden, he does so with love. When a shepherd watches over his flock in the cold of the night or leads them out to green pastures or to watering, he does so being possessed with love. Some have lost love because of foolish pride, wickedness, evil heart, insensitivity or ignorance. Love is jealous and of utmost sensitivity so much so that that which is so sweet and heavenly becomes so bitter and agonizingly painful once the cord is broken.
“I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.
I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?
My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.
I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.
I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer.” – Songs 5:2-6
Carelessness, insensitivity, foolish pride and ego, selfishness and wickedness make us to lose love and when we have lost it how painful and how bitter we become and all creation seem to turn against us especially when such love is true and pure and sacred!
 
Love is the giver and procurer of the ultimate sacrifice!





No comments:

Post a Comment