Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Saturday, June 7, 2014

I heard Him!

I heard Him. He said:

I am the Lord
I am the Lord thy God
I am the Lord
I am the Lord thy God

How very piercing and powerful. Very simple words that says it all for me.
Whatever He says to you and me, He concludes with the words

"For I am the Lord"

Beneath and behind these simple words are depths of mysteries not yet known

"HE ALONE IS LORD"
"HE ALONE IS GOD"

He is all there is and could ever be.
He is the center and the circumference of the universe.
All passes before Him but He passes before nothing and no one.
He is life giving light to all He created
He is Jehovah the Great I Am
No height could find Him
No depth could uncover Him
No length and breadth could reach Him
He alone is and there is none else
Forever and ever He lives
And wills us to live in Him!
Amen
Halleluyah!

-Apostle Patrice Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment