Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

No Ordinary Messenger but a Sent One!

I am not just a Messenger of the Lord but I am passionate about the condition of my people,  my race, my generation and the plight of the weak and voiceless in our world.  We are really ruled by beasts and tyrants from nation to nation except for a few light spots where you have godly men in authority. 

Christ came to purchase our salvation that we might now rise as sons of light in the midst of a perverse and wicked generation to shine the light of his knowledge, to admonish, counsel and rebuke kings and rulers. We are called to display his wisdom to the principalities and powers in the heavenly realms and disarming their strongholds of lies and deceit.

I am not a prophet of men but I am one of the sent ones of God to this earth. I am a Prophet of the Living God with no fears or favors to anyone. The evil one is on rampage kidnapping defenceless girls and boys in Nigeria and Israel. It is like the strategy of the devil has changed to wholesale and mindless destructions, reigning wickedness on our innocent youths while our leaders just dine and wine. Something burns deep within my heart. I see wicked, selfish, insensitive,  crooked and diabolical leaders from place to place.

What is happening in Nigeria calls for every passionate sent one of God to read the writing on the wall. It is one thing to read the handwriting on the wall and it is another thing to be able to interpret the handwriting on the wall. To some they could see the handwriting on the wall but their senses are so dulled that they can not even be able to read what is written.

- Apostle Patrice Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment