Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Monday, August 25, 2014

Ebola: Oh Africa my Africa!

Ebola: Oh Africa my Africa!

Watching CNN news report on the Ebola crises especially in Liberia and Sierra Leone my heart is broken deeply at the terrible devastation of this plague. It is really a plague and not just like any thing ever seen. A plague that makes you turn and run away from your loved ones and regard them as if cursed. Now I wish that the African renaissance and brotherhood could rise up to the challenge seeing that Africa is left alone and abandoned.  Like Michael Jackson sang "they don't really care about us"! What strategic action has Africa and all its researchers done since the outbreak of this plague? Absolutely nothing to my knowledge.  African leaders are a shame and a failure. They lack vision and cohesion and can not see that one fallen nation is an index that they all stand no chance whatsoever should the calculus and seasons turn the other way around.  Oh Africa my Africa I weep for you! Why are you such a continent of untold woes and sorrows? Why are you cursed with  evil, selfish, wicked, mediocre and visionless leaders? Our fellow brethren are quarantined and left to die with no humanitarian aid supplies of any kind. Oh Africa, why can you not take up your own fight against a common plague?  Should not an injury to one be an injury to all? Who is gonna fight for us but ourselves? I saw the agonies and the pains of my brothers and sister in  Liberia and Sierra Leone and no one cares from North to South and from East to West.
Oh that God could bless me now. I want to establish a billion dollar African medical research facility to not compare but to exceed the finest that the West can boast of.  Two American citizens were infected and they were flown back to the USA at the same time a Nigerian doctor was battling for her life in Lagos. A British citizen was medically evacuated to London to be treated. The Liberian and the Nigerian doctor were left to die even when the Nigerian President pleaded that the same cocktail of treatment be released for the treatment of the Nigerian doctor. We are all alone here in Africa.
Africa, wake up an injury to one is an injury to all. I am not a Liberian nor a Sierra Leonean but I am an African. I am truly an African and I have travelled to more of this continent and seen the thread of our oneness. The curse of Africa is nothing but its political elite and leaders. Oh God please be merciful to my Africa and heal it of this plague. Oh Lord please save my people in Africa and send to Africa a Moses and a Joshua for such a time as this.

I declare by the Living God that Africa is not the continent of the expendables!  We are each worth the value of any human created on the face of this earth

Oh Africa, my Africa!

- Apostle Patrice Ekeke - Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment