Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Of Empty Validity

"Here on earth I seek no validity. My validity is in heaven and that is all that matters to me not what any mortal may think or assume in this passing and fading realm of emptiness.

Believe me when I say this, everyone has faults and this is not the abode of the perfect or perfection.
The Lord spoke a word that is still burning in my heart. He said "are your stones as the stars of the curtains". No need for me to break this down for you. Drop your stones and leave it all till that final day.

Whatever we call our best or the best is simply yet nothing compared to the measuring reed of heaven. I f you are seeking your validity here among men, seek them no more my friends. I would long have been finished if my testimony were to be found among men and on this realm. I seek nothing but the testimony that shall come from the Lord Jesus Christ before the Father on my behalf" "

- Patrice Ifeanacho Yehuda 

No comments:

Post a Comment