Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

"TAKE A STAND WITH ME" - HE SAYS

"TAKE A STAND WITH ME" - HE SAYS
When Benjamin Netanyahu went to address the U.S Congress,  many analyst called it suicidal and unreasonable for him to take such step but it turned out to be the greatest card he played thus making a statement that his destiny and the destiny of his people was not in the hands of the man at the White House. He took his eyes away from the hills and set his eyes squarely upon the glorious high throne of the ages.
Trailing just few days to the elections,  Benjamin Netanyahu made the most courageous statement of all declaring that which the powers of the  West and the lost world did not want to hear - that there would be no two state or division of Jerusalem. That last minute 'gasping for life' declaration swung things back decidedly in his favor.
We must never be afraid to take a stand for our deepest convictions.
Why am I a man of God? Why am I a prophetic apostle and voice to the nations? To all those who ask me questions.  This is it.
I am not a politician.  I belong to no party whatsoever. I have never cast the ballot in my life in the both countries that I am citizen and hold allegiance to. I have given direct messages to leaders around the world.  I have warned and counseled from the Lord. I have seen that this is not the time in the history of the world and of the days of man on earth to be silent.  The United Nations Ambassador for Human Right recently just made a statement that "wickedness has been redefined now in the world especially in the Middle East and Africa". Any one could clearly understand who and what he is referring to.
Now shall we sit still and play the gentle lambs under the opium of religion? Now shall we trust to a camelion and a wolve in sheep skin who sits somewhere in a "White House" to hear the cries while he is out playing golf? My son in the Lord ran to me recently with an online video going viral showing the gruesome beheading of a whole community by Boko Haram and my belly churned and ached in a terrible manner more than I could control. I hardly could bring myself to watch after the first beheading. We all who understand the prophetic scrolls know these things must be. If indeed we do know then what should we be doing?
This is the time to defy the odds and speak out against the encroaching darkness.  I read a post from a Pastor who said he would rather take risks and gamble in the coming elections with a man that is completely contrary to his faith. I shuddered and wept at the ignorance of many.
We are not in these days and time to be groping in the dark. And should the unknown be the case then our safety should be to stick to the Lord and stand on the Lord's side even when we understand nothing.
This is the most dangerous time ever. Humanity is threatened by the hordes of darkness.  There are no sentiments and there are no apologies to any man. Like Benjamin Netanyahu, we hold our allegiance to the sacred truth and to the Eternal One.
This is not the time to preach or prophesy bread and butter, mansions and cars, fat bank accounts etc. These are not the times for our famed vanity fairs.
The Beast is Rising!
The night is crawling in!
Forget your wealth. Forget your gold and silver. These things are powerless to save or guarantee you safety.
Quit the games. Quench the strange fires now from the altars of God and let our lamps be kindled by His fire alone.
I have a deep passion for my people, my faith and my nation. I have deep passion for all men who seek the truth. I have deep passion for Africa. I gave up American Citizenship for this continent. Nothing is worth anything that is not in the will of God!
We are the harbingers of these times.
Shi ya nje!
- DrPatrice Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment