Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Monday, March 23, 2015

Vision of July 31, 2013

Vision of July 31, 2013

This is the first time I shall be making public certain visions as it relates to a people or a nation. In the past I have received serious visions and revelations as it pertains to peoples and nations but have kept this in my private diary and not one failed.
I have seen this morning a great and massive persecution for the Igbos in Nigeria and this is not just an ordinary persecution but such as has a grand design of pushing to the brink or to the wall and possible annihilation. I saw evacuations by ships via the Lagos ports. Note this clearly because there was no way of escape for those trapped in Lagos and in the Western axis.  I saw also children without either of their parents. Those who found themselves married to spouses outside of Igboland were not spared of this persecution.
This is calling for a high level Igbo think tank to chart the way for the direction,defense, protection and preservation of the Igbo race.

Under Solemn Oath

Shi ya nje!
DrPatrice Yehuda

Please SHARE wide now

Apostle Dr Patrice Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment