Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Monday, July 3, 2017

I REMEMBERED!

#llistentodrpatriceyehuda

I REMEMBERED!

There was one night I would never forget in all my life. It was during the time of the Justice Oputa Panel sittings. I had returned from teaching  in  the evening Church service and I sat down to watch the evening  telecast of the panel sittings. I remembered  none of the Northern millitary henchmen or former rulers invited to appear for so many atrocities they committed honored the invitation. They just did not care to answer to anybody till date.

I watched in horror  testimonies upon testimonies of the horrific atrocities being committed by the State against so poor and helpless communities, tribes and people. It all seemed to be institutionally orchestrated and no one cared a damn thing. Oh my heart broke and I forgot myself as I was living all alone. I did not realise I was wailing so deep upon the floor that  my Landlady living in the duplex a little off my bungalow flat came down to the back and knocking on my front door heavily asking what was the problem and if all was alright.

I have never seen or heard of atrocities to such extent in all my life. I never knew there  could still be atrocities to that  scale after the horrific genocidic war  Nigeria waged against Biafra! From that day my whole concept of Nigeria changed. Daily I beheld institutional hatred and wickedness.

I wondered how could such a country ever prosper. Many preachers and Churches everywhere including mosques with myriads and multitude of faithfuls but the rottenness runs so deep within the fabrics and structures of State and tribe. The elites  were  the demons who capitalized  on the hopeless and helpless ignorance of the masses to act with impunity. These elites seems buoyed by Western powers with vested selfish interests. Imagine the time a ship load of toxic  waste was dumped in one of the South South states. What could have been the intent ? Why South South of all the vast borderless  oceans of this world or some  uninhabited deserland somewhere? The Nigerian government was complicit in the matter and the matter died down  till today.

Daily I ask myself  questions. Why am I here? Why did the ETERNAL ONE bring me among this atrocities?

Where did someone like Olusegun Obasanjo get the conscience  to tallk about #Biafra today??? I see all these liars and I wonder if they ever knew there is a day of reckonimg that is not too far away. His likes are the satanic kingpins of a society who should go bury their heads in shame and go miserably to their graves!

Why should such an evil enclave continue and why should people be lumped together contrary to their wishes who were never connected to each other by any historical, cultural or religious cord?

Surely there is an end!

Yes, surely there is an end and it shall soon be!

May GOD bless Biafra and all those who love her forever!

Under Solemn Oath

Shi ya nje!
DrPatrice Yehuda
I

No comments:

Post a Comment