Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Friday, February 9, 2018

O MONTH OF MARCH, WHAT SHALL IT BE?

#listentodrpatriceyehuda

UPON THE WATCH

O MONTH OF MARCH, WHAT SHALL IT BE?

This particular counsel from Upon the Watch has been very heavy upon our hearts to declare for almost 24 hours now.

The bowels of the Spirit is boiling! The elements are agitating as we speak!

The ETERNAL and SOVEREIGN LORD GOD OF HOSTS is angry with the Churches and Christian leaders in Nigeria.

That which shall come upon Nigeria shall come and you shall not be able to tell from where it is coming!

An end, an end,  an end!

A conflagration, a conflagration!

All the Christian leaders in Nigeria are a disgrace to the heavens! Stop measuring by the yardstick of your human standards of reasoning and appraisals. They are waxen fat and the counsels of the ETERNAL  ONE they have not known nor sought for!

The shepherds, the shepherds, they have all sold out the flock of the GREAT I AM. They have fleeced the flock with lies and deceit. The BRIDE of the CITADEL OF LIGHT has lost her veil!

That which shall come, shall come! The leaders of the flock grew and waxed fat and kicked!  They brought no salvation to the land. It was all a ruse. They way of the ETERNAL ONE they know not and HIS voice they have never heard! The SALT has lost its SALTNESS!

Concerning the evil and wicked contraption there was a declaration.

The month of MARCH, the month of MARCH!

The matters of the mystery and the mystery of the matters that shall be are all concealed!

The man takes the records till the tally shall be completed! Yes, the tally shall be completed when the judgments are gone a full cycle!

From the sacred scrolls:

"I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer.

The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me."  - Song of Solomon 5 : 6 - 7

#BIAFRA  HAS COME!

May the LORD, the LORD JEHOVAH MOST HIGH bless Biafra and all those who love her forever!

Under Solemn Oath

Shi ya nje!
DrPatrice Yehuda

Please SHARE wide now

No comments:

Post a Comment