Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

ONLY THE SPIRIT WINS THE FIGHT!

"Yea, you may know where I am coming from
But you know not where I am heading to
You may know the past you are told
But know not the future to unfold
Only the Spirit from Eternity knows
How one survived the blows
Believe me when I say what is written on the tablet
ONLY THE SPIRIT WINS THE FIGHT!!!"

The warrior is afraid of the conflict
The feeble regains his feet 
The affluent has become tributary
And the pauper has leftovers to spare
From prison he comes with a sceptre
It takes death the grave to conquer
None can succeed by their own strength
FOR ONLY THE SPIRIT WINS THE FIGHT!!!

  - Apostle Patrice Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment