Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Patrice Yehuda: A tip of my story!

This is the sweetest bliss of all that I should be part of the council of the ages. To be accepted in the beloved and to be consecrated into eternal priesthood. To be decked as royalty of the Eternal Majesty in the heavens. To thread the courts of the highest of the highest and to receive the audience of the One who is higher than the highest, stronger than the strongest, mightier than the mightiest and Owner and Possessor of the ends of the earth and the heavens.
I am in awe of the Omnipotent and humbled by the Omniscient.  I tremble to say I know Him who is above and beyond all knowledge. How could I?
I am a worm but He makes me a sharp threshing instrument with teeth. I was the nothing that He made something out of. When I was born, they named me Patrice Onyemaechi Ifeanacho. 
Patrice meaning "a line of fathers"
Onyemaechi meaning "who knows tomorrow"
Ifeanacho meaning "what we have been seeking"
Then He alone surnamed me Yehuda, which means "the Lord is my celebration"
Many times was my soul laid in iron. I knew and felt the deepest pain and grief ever known. I lost everything that could ever be lost by man except my life. I speak to nations and to kings for my destiny was written between the counsel of the Father and the Son.
My grandmother Sabina Akuakolam experienced the deepest grief ever known by any mother or woman on earth. Thrice her twins were snatched  from her and fed to the beasts of the forest by the natives. She stood before the heavens and prevailed in the latter end with a son who was named Samuel Anawanti - because she asked him of the Lord that she may leave behind a son in the world before she departs. And so it was granted her by the Merciful One. I am the seed from that one seed. I trust no man but God and I fear no man but the Eternal One.
That my grandmother had three successive set of twins was a rare mystery known only to God.
I am part of that mystery being called into ministry at the age of nine.
Now the story just began.................

- Apostle Patrice Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment