Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Monday, October 27, 2014

The experiences of simplicities!

Reflections:

Php 1:20-21 
According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Nothing is worth dying for in this world no matter what it may seem to be. No gold or silver can ever give that blessed and living hope that burns deeper than all earthly desires and passions. Nothing compares! Scars and wounds that may never heal in time but in eternity have we all acquired needlessly. I once desired and loved the most beautiful woman eyes can see but death took her away from me. I once had the most beautiful and sweetest daughter any man could wish for yet death took her away from me. I never thought I could recover though the scars and pains stubbornly still linger. In the midst of that, I took a trip to get out of it all but on my return my landlord had emptied my fully furnished apartment leaving me no pin. Whether the man and his wife sold or discarded or took them all to themselves only God knows.
I have been through the school of pain and grief. I have been through the valleys of the shadows of death. I have been through the terrible deep abyss of sorrow and agony. I have seen betrayal of kit and kin and friends and foes alike. I have wondered and wandered in the wilderness of loneliness and emptiness more than i could imagine. I have travailed to the point of wishing if only I could be spared seeing the sun rise the next day.
For me this is part of the mysteries and experiences of life on this side of eternity. For me this is the path that leads us away from the silhouette into the eternal realities. I can not hasten nothing and i can not slow the hand of the weaver or hold back the hand of the potter. He is designing and polishing us to fit into a glorious purpose beyond this life. How could I inherit the fulness of joy if I had never been acquainted with the depths of grief and sorrow? How could I know love if I never saw the fury of hatred and envy? Oh the list goes on and on and on.
Let us pause and reflect on another day...
I love you all who read this from my heart
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment