Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Thursday, October 2, 2014

WHERE ARE THE FATHERS?

WHERE ARE THE FATHERS?
I remember sometime ago when the Lord began to speak to me about this fatherless generation, my heart really sank to think of it in the light given.
The men are ceasing to be men. There are no more fathers! They are just men who have no faintest idea of the Fatherhood of God that they must replicate on this earth. The men are to be protectors and defenders and preservers of each family unit there was. The men as fathers are to be priests of the home and upholders of the covenant relationship with God. The men as fathers are to be the first defense against any apostacy or falling away or rebellion that will bring ruin to the family. The men as fathers are to hold up the standards of morality in their family and in the society at large. The men as fathers are to learn the laws and statutes of Jehovah and to teach and communicate same to their families.

Gen 18:19
For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

1Ch 28:9
And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

Where are the men today who the Father in heaven has trusted with the raising of their families and homes after the eternal pattern and ordinance? Where are the real and true fathers gone? Are they slain in the streets by drugs and alcohol? Have they been pierced by the arrows of whorish women that they are mortally wounded? Have they embraced strange and lewd desires and passions which have caused them to wander out of the way leaving the women and the children vulnerable and defenseless in the face of a wicked and diabolical adversary of the human race?

Why have the men abdicated their sacred and eternal duties as fathers in these dying generation? Where are the real fathers gone? Only real and true godly men can be fathers. Only those who understand the mystery of the Fatherhood of God can truly be fathers. I spoke to my congregation and said Adam taught Eve everything she knew. Adam taught Eve how to cook and tend the various crops in the garden with him. Adam transferred knowledge to Eve of all that was in creation. I have seen men make excuses why they can not cook. As a young little child I saw that my father was a better cook than my own mother and I saw as my mother struggled to cook and measure up to the high culinary standards of my father. I learned from my father and I learned very well that the man was created to have all knowledge to communicate to his family.  It was my father who taught me my first "Gentle Jesus,meek and mild" prayer. It was my father who never failed to take me by the hand to church every Sunday that instilled in me the spirit of devotion.

Men arise you are the fathers and custodians of the mystery of God. God called Adam. God called Noah. God called Abraham. God called Moses. God called Samuel. God called David. it was only in instances where the men failed to arise that the women are forced to fill the gap and oh how miserable is that gap barely filled. Why are there single mothers everywhere? Why are there children left to the harsh, cruel vicissitudes of life?

Where are the fathers to arise in this hour? Your knowledge of the Living Father is what will wake you to the realization of this truth. This is your manifest destiny as a man - FATHERHOOD!
Let the fathers come home! Let the fathers fill the hedge! Let the fathers defend their homes for the enemy and destroyer is lurking outside the door!
FATHERS ARISE!!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment