Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Monday, January 26, 2015

SPIRIT OF THE SHOWMAN!

"Stop the showmanship from the pulpits!
Stop the competitive spirit and the evil inclinations
Stop doing the work of the Spirit with the arm of the flesh
or the counsel of men and pattern of this world.
Stop modernizing the ancient paths
I have spoken what He instructs me
I do not speak for men but to men
I care not for your approval
I speak to kings, rulers and nations
I speak to those who have the ears to hear
I speak to the bride of the Lamb!"


- Apostle Dr Patrice Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment