Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Monday, January 26, 2015

WHICH SPOT IS THIS?


"My heart is burdened!
My heart is burning!
My belly is in turmoil
We have lost the true message of the gospel
The ministers of my God have turned to worldly superstars
The simplicity is taken away from the truth
I do not know what spot it is we now have"

"My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:
Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation" Deuteronomy 32:2 - 5

- Apostle Dr Patrice Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment