Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Where is the faith of the One body?

"There was in the early days the unity of the body of Christ. Now I wonder where we are and what actually we are professing in such dangerous times. I guess we never know how dangerous these times are as we go on playing religion and building our empires on sand. Where is the knowledge of One Lord, One faith, One baptism, One God and Father of all?
It is clear we have all lost the true path and the faith once delivered to the saints of old. I see the body of Christ in Nigeria so divided and at each others throat being unable to decipher the times, trying to hand over their future to an arch enemy. I see the Church in South Africa and I am at a loss for words. I see the Church in America and it is all washed out. I see the Church in Europe and there is lukewarmness. I see the Church in Asia with a little faith and struggling to hold on to dear life in the Savior.
Is it not now a huge charade and empty and bogus words built on the egos and mundane visions of men of uncircumcised hearts who never even saw the visions of glory? The Church is now being built on the sophistries of men and the devil!!!
We are in the eleventh hour and we better start stirring ourselves now before the night falls upon this age. We have such unspeakable things of glory to earnestly yearn for. I gave all my youth for nothing else but that I may apprehend all that for which He has apprehended me yet I am still far and very far away.
He said "It is time now"
Shi ya nje!
- Apostle Dr Patrice Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment