Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Thursday, February 18, 2016

EVERY LIFE IS SACRED!

#listentodrpatriceyehuda

EVERY LIFE IS SACRED!

Somebody told me that fulani marauders or cattle rearers can bear arms and no one dared asked them any questions just because they are fulani but those who decides to bear arms under United Nations law for self defence in the same enclave are breaking which laws?

Someone please enlighten me here.

First I fully detest security forces shooting down unarmed peaceful protesters. No one life should be more sacred than the other. I do not call for arms but there is nothing wrong in one bearing arms for self-defence so that the aggressor may be restrained from wasting his life. By carrying arms he earns the respect of the aggressor who is forced to restrain from inflicting harm and death.

The one who bears arms in self defence seeks no aggression but to state that he values his own life as sacred under the heavens and would therefore defend it against the aggressor whose delight it is to waste innocent and harmless lives and snuff out their inalienable right to life and expression.

These are things no one wants to be brave and bold enough to say.

The Lord Jesus Christ told his disciples to arm themselves so that the aggressor coming will see them armed and leave them alone. If not would the disciples not have been killed in that hour of satanic darkness?

I must say it as it should be said!

Take it or leave it. If my people are daily killed and massacred and no one comes to their rescue anywhere, then they have a right under the laws of heaven to bear arms to defend themselves.

In the time of Esther did not the Jews bear arms to defend themselves against a decree that has gone forth for their extermination?

One man bears arms because of his cattle, and the other man bears arms because of his soul!

Who then is wise and should be praised?

Tell me again that I do not know my stuff then I will tell you that I was never born for nonsense!

#Biafra

Under Solemn Oath

Shi ya nje!
DrPatrice Yehuda
Amnesty International

No comments:

Post a Comment