Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

THE SACRED SCROLLS

#listentodrpatriceyehuda

THE SACRED SCROLLS!

All that was written in the sacred scrolls of truth were the counsels taken in the good pleasure of His will before the creation of the worlds and the founding of the ages. For before the creation of the worlds and the founding of the ages the Eternal Knowledge and Wisdom had been dwelling in His own sufficiency before anything that was ever created was created.
In that sacred scroll was written the history of the worlds and of the inhabitants of the ages, the history of kingdoms and nations and the number of the souls of them that shall come into the world and the times of their habitation and boundaries. Everything was written to the minutest detail with no grey areas from generations to kingdoms- to peoples and to each soul of man!

Psa 139:15 - 17 
My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them!

There is only One who knows the mystery of Patrice Yehuda. There is only One who knows all that concerns you according to his unchanging eternal determination. Quit trying to let anyone define you. Fear no mortal in whom is the breath of life like yours.

Someone inboxed me today confirming that she had a vision on what I had declared almost nine months ago concerning a certain nation contrary to all held views and calculations. She struggled to believe what I had spoken to her until the vision came to her.  Some years ago I gave a pastor friend a message and a definite instruction but he could not believe because it was a drastic step and decision. Then I had to say to him, ‘’go home and tonight the LORD who sent me shall appear to you to confirm it’’. It was so strange but it happened and that was the first time he ever had a visitation from the Lord, for the Lord did ask him why he doubted the messenger that was sent to him.

Seek the Lord my friends, seek His face forever!

Under Solemn Oath

Shi ya nje!
DrPatrice Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment