Bliss Essences

the journey to unveiling all my innermost longings and passions of quest , thoughts and reflections on the full depth of life and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the true knowledge of God! - John 17 : 3
- Apostle Dr. Patrice Yehuda

Monday, February 15, 2016

THE NATIVITY'S CRY

#listentodrpatriceyehuda

THE NATIVITY'S CRY!

My brethren, I have been to and seen some of the beautiful countries of the world. I have seen some of the majestic mountains and mind-blowing beautiful sights you can think of but nowhere and no place can enchant me more than my homelamd. I hear its voice and I hear its call to me more than any place on this earth. I may acquire citizenship anywhere I like on this earth but I will still never feel at home until I have reached my homeland.  Should I find myself somewhere in Akure, Abeokuta, Ibadan, or Kaduna, Jos, Minna or Abuja yet will I feel lost and a sojourner shall I be called with a certain sense of insecurity. What does a homeland mean? It means where your name was recorded in the earth as the place of your nativity - the land of your ancestors - the root-spring of your forbears.  It is our place of beginning and shall be our place of recall and strength. Biafraland is my homeland. I have felt it when I moved from Umuahia to Ikot Ekpene, Eket,  Enugu or Igweocha (Port Harcourt). The homely feeling was always the same and I never felt strange as an alien that could be in danger at any moment. I was simply within my homeland.  To some of you who do not know the mystery of the land of your nativity, this is the only space given us by heaven as a place of refuge when we are in danger. The land itself defends us and knows our smell different from the smell of an alien. During the Pogrom of 1966/1967 once our people crossed the symbolic and iconic River Niger bridge they knew they were safe and home.
The world of today has changed radically calling for us to quickly draw the lines of our safety. Night is falling upon nations. Things are falling apart fast and borderlines that were not clearly demarcated are crossed by the marauders and invaders. The land of Nativity is the only place where no man ever can uproot you from. It is your heritage till the heavens and the earth cease from existence. It is the land of our progenitors and the land we shall bequeat to our coming generations.
Nigeria offers no hope of safety but rejection and misery. Nigeria is not and was not the land of our nativity but the land that delights to shed the blood of our seed day and night and at all season. I have wept all my life till I am sick of the terrible phenomena. 
Why are we hounded and regarded as a threat to the evil status quo when in actual fact we are the most peaceful of all people on the face of this earth? Our golden rule of life was "biri kam biri" (live and let live) and "egbe bere ugo bere nke si ibe ya ebere nku kwa ya" These were the golden rules ingrained upon the moral character of every Biafran. We were born to be nothing but our brothers keeper hence "onuru ube nwanne ya agbala oso". We are a people who knew no hate but hatred and violence upon violence were visited upon us from sunrise to sunset by those we trusted we could dwell safely with. What is the evil or the crime of the Biafran other than he is industrious and enterprisingly indomitable? He is hated because he can succeed where others can not. He is hated because he stands out as a republican who refuses to embrace the slavish syndrome or mentality of those ruled by feudal lords. That is his crime under these heavens and for which he stands firm unapologetically!
They are accounted as sheep for the slaughter by the wicked feudal lords and evil establishment but there comes a time when one man rules over another to his own ruin.
The sun is rising!
#Biafra is rising!
The tents of Cushan are in affliction and the curtains of the land of Midian are trembling! –
Habakkuk 3: 1-16
O LORD, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.
God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.
And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.
Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet.
He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting.
I saw the tents of Cushan in affliction: and the curtains of the land of Midian did tremble.
Was the LORD displeased against the rivers? was thine anger against the rivers? was thy wrath against the sea, that thou didst ride upon thine horses and thy chariots of salvation?
Thy bow was made quite naked, according to the oaths of the tribes, even thy word. Selah. Thou didst cleave the earth with rivers.
The mountains saw thee, and they trembled: the overflowing of the water passed by: the deep uttered his voice, and lifted up his hands on high.
The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear.
Thou didst march through the land in indignation; thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.
Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, even for salvation with thine anointed; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.
Thou didst strike through with his staves the head of his villages: they came out as a whirlwind to scatter me: their rejoicing was as to devour the poor secretly.
Thou didst walk through the sea with thine horses, through the heap of great waters.
When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice: rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself, that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.

Exo 21:5 - 6 
And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free: Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.
Deu 15:16 - 17 
And it shall be, if he say unto thee, I will not go away from thee; because he loveth thee and thine house, because he is well with thee; Then thou shalt take an aul, and thrust it through his ear unto the door, and he shall be thy servant for ever. And also unto thy maidservant thou shalt do likewise.
2Ki 15:37 
In those days the LORD began to send against Judah Rezin the king of Syria, and Pekah the son of Remaliah.

#TyrantBuhari was a divine set-up to openly marginalize and show hatred to the Biafrans in order to stir them and wake them up to the time of their deliverance. Those who refuse to heed the trumpet of the jubilee shall be slaves forever and should Biafra not by determination seek the exit from Nigeria in this hour then they and their generations shall be slaves by choice to the evil oligarchy forever!

What can you do about it now that the Lord of Hosts is stirred up and has stirred up the people? The battle belongs to the Lord and not to man. The Lord has revealed a year ago that the conflict will be long but still His counsel shall stand #Biafra shall become sovereign and its people secured forever!
And who can battle with the Lord?
Whosever will hear let him do so to deliver his seed forever and whosoever will not hear let him remain as a bond slave with all his seed and generations forever!
I am only a messenger and a Watcher!

Under Solemn Oath

Shi ya nje!
DrPatrice Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment